Notice

All of these patterns belong to me. They are here for your personal use, but please do not post them to other websites. Instead, link back to them.

Notice

If you make any of these items to sell, you cannot claim the design as your own. You can claim that you handmade the item, but you must credit me, Julie Hicks, as the designer.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hello

I made this blog to post original patterns on. Sometimes I get an idea in my head about something and pick up a hook and start crocheting and I thought I might want to share some of my patterns with others.

All patterns in this blog are © to me, Julie Hicks. You're free to use them for your own use as gifts, donations, etc but please do not add them to any website. Link to this blog if you like.

Thank you very much.

Jules

No comments: